Friday, March 22, 2013

no springing, just jumping

DSC03955
What, you expected that I wasn't going to wear my new shirt right away? We all know better.

While it was only 6 degrees on the first official day of spring, I felt it would only be appropriate to wear my new floral scarf that Audrey tracked down for me (what a gem that girl is), and my favorite belt. I got this Madewell belt last summer on clearance (worn here), but it looks like they brought it back again this year - smart move, Madewell. 













DSC03913

Don't forget! Monday starts the 5 Days, 5 Ways link up - first up is tops! I can't wait to see all the ways you've worn a shirt / jacket / vest / something that covers the top part of your body.

Looking for a way to make a collage? I use iPiccy for every collage I make - it's super easy to use.


DSC03954
Chambray: J.Crew Factory  [exact]
Jeans: Urban Outfitters  [exact]
Scarf: Target
Belt: Madewell   [exact]
Shoes: Nine West  [save | splurge]
Watch: Target [LOVE this similar white style]
Bracelet: Forever 21
Nails: Essie Fifth Avenue







P.S. Kimmie said she was going to ban me from the internet if I didn't post this picture. I was trying to spring forward. It is truly embarrassing and awful but also hilarious. Hilariously awful.

P.P.S. One day left to enter the above the knuckle ring giveaway!